Goldshire is the second human town that most human characters visit during their adventures. Goldshire is centrally located just southwest of Northshire and has most low level class trainer and some profession trainers. It has the first inn that most human characters will encounter — the Lion's Pride Inn.
The leader is an elected Marshal, and the position is currently occupied by Marshal Dughan. Many refugees from Westfall move to Goldshire and Elwynn Forest in an attempt to escape the Defias Brotherhood.
- Quest givers
- Elder Stormbrow (only during the Lunar Festival)
- Innkeeper Farley
- Marshal Dughan
- Remy "Two Times"
- Smith Argus
- William Pestle
- Class trainers
- Brother Wilhelm <Paladin Trainer>
- Cylina Darkheart <Demon Trainer>
- Keryn Sylvius <Rogue Trainer>
- Lyria Du Lac <Warrior Trainer>
- Maximillian Crowe <Warlock Trainer>
- Priestess Josetta <Priest Trainer>
- Zaldimar Wefhellt <Mage Trainer>
- Profession trainers
- Adele Fielder <Journeyman Leatherworker>
- Alchemist Mallory <Journeyman Alchemist>
- Eldrin <Journeyman Tailor>
- Helene Peltskinner <Skinner>
- Michelle Belle <Physician>
- Smith Argus <Journeyman Blacksmith>
- Tomas <Cook>
- Andrew Krighton <Armorer & Shieldcrafter>
- Barkeep Dobbins <Bartender>
- Brog Hamfist <General Supplies>
- Corina Steele <Weaponsmith>
- Kurran Steele <Cloth & Leather Armor Merchant>
- Tharynn Bouden <Trade Supplies>
- Toddrick <Butcher>
- Note: These mobs are located in the surrounding areas.
- Defias Bandit (north)
- Forest Spider (south/west)
- Mangy Wolf
- Stonetusk Boar (south)
- Young Wolf (north)
-  A Fishy Peril
-  Further Concerns
-  Find the Lost Guards (Eastvale Logging Camp)
-  Disover Rolf's Fate (Eastvale Logging Camp)
-  Report to Thomas (Eastvale Logging Camp)
-  Deliver Thomas' Report (Eastvale Logging Camp)
-  Cloth and Leather Armor
- Class quests
-  A Warrior's Training
-  Gakin's Summons (Voidwalker)
-  Gakin's Summons (Succubus)
-  Seek out Si:7
-  Speak with Jennea
-  Tome of Divinity
Children of Goldshire
A bit to the north of Goldshire there is a house with skinning and leatherworking trainers. On the second floor of this house you can sometimes meet six children forming a pattern of a pentagram, silent and unmoving. They will however occasionally move out of the house to walk/run in a pentagram formation. They return to their house at around 7:40 in the morning, and at this time a soundfile will play something eerie, usually "You will die". Whether they make their rounds at other times of the day is unknown. Unconfirmed rumors also say they despawn at 8:00 pm.
The children, who appeared around July 10th, often change views. One day they'll face Stormwind City, and other day a mine. It seems they point 5 different locations in Elwynn Forest that make a pentagram.
In addition, the children have been spotted outside Stormwind itself.. Whether or not this occurred due to a glitch or a bored programmer has not been determined yet. There are also multiple videos of the children, both in Goldshire, and outside Stormwind.
Oddly enough, if you stand in the middle of the kids and use quest helper, you are 666 yards from the Elwynn Forest/Stormwind border.