Players automatically have Keyrings. When a player first acquires a key, they will automatically acquire a keyring that can only hold permanent dungeon keys. Level 1-39 players will have 4 key slots, level 40-49 players will have 8 key slots, and level 50-60 players will have 12 key slots.
- The keyring appears as a thin key icon between the leftmost pack and the latency indicator. Clicking this reveals a small bag similar to a normal container.
- It does not appear to be pre-bound to any key.
- Right-clicking a key in your bank moves that key into your a normal inventory bag slot.
Compatible Keys (can be placed in the keyring)
- Crescent Key aka Dire Maul key
- Workshop Key aka Gnomeregan key
- Key to Searing Gorge
- Key To The City aka Stratholme key
- Prison Cell Key
- Skeleton Key aka Scholomance key
- Shadowforge Key aka Blackrock Depths key
- The Scarlet Key aka Scarlet Monastery key
- Gatekeeper's Key
Incompatible Keys (cannot be placed in the keyring)