The vicious jungle trolls, who populate the numerous islands of the South Seas, are renowned for their cruelty and dark mysticism. Barbarous and superstitious, the wily trolls carry a seething hatred for all other races.
One tribe, however, was forced to overcome its prejudices when it encountered the orc Warchief, Thrall, and his mighty Horde. The trolls of the Darkspear tribe, long since exiled from their ancestral lands in Stranglethorn Vale, were nearly destroyed by a band of aquatic murlocs, but Thrall and the Horde managed to save them. In return the grateful trolls swore an oath of eternal allegiance to the Horde.
Led by the cunning Shadow Hunter, Vol'jin, the Darkspear trolls now make their home in Durotar along with their orcish allies. Their village, named after their fallen tribal elder, Sen'jin, lies along the eastern coast of the harsh, rocky land. The Darkspear tribe also occupies tracts within the nearby jungles of the Echo Isles.
As part of the Horde, the trolls have extended their loyalty to the mighty Tauren, but they have little trust for the manipulative Forsaken, whom they believe will visit only misery and strife upon their allies.
- Berserking (Active): Increases your attack speed by 10% to 30%. At full health the speed increase is 10% with a greater effect up to 30% if you are badly hurt when you activate Berserking. Lasts 10 sec.
- Regeneration (Passive): 10% health regen bonus, 10% active in combat
- Beast Slaying (Passive): 5% damage bonus to Beasts
- Throwing Specialization (Passive): +5 to Throwing Weapon skills
- Bow Specialization (Passive): +5 to Bow Weapon Skills